Virtual Conference Platform
The Virtual Conference Platform is now CLOSED.
Access the Virtual Conference Platform
FHCA's 2020 Virtual Conference will take place via the Event Owl Virtual Conference Platform. This includes viewing of all CE sessions, visiting our 70+ exhibitors via their virtual booths, earning Leaderboard points to win fabulous prizes, chatting with attendees (users) and exhibitors and tracking your continuing education credits. Live Sessions will redirect attendees to Zoom while on-demand Sessions are playable directly in the Virtual Conference platform. No need to download any software, as the platform is web-based.
Click here to access the Virtual Conference platform (registered attendees only).
- Use the login credentials you received via email from email@example.com to access the platform.
- If you haven't registered for the Virtual Conference and want to participate, click here to register and receive access to all session through midnight, Sept. 4.
Didn't Receive Credentials?
Watch Our Tutorial Videos to learn how to use the event platform and answer many of your questions.
- Virtual Conference Platform Tutorial Video (platform overview)
- Virtual Exhibitors Tutorial (visit virtual booths, connect with exhibitors, earn Exhibitor Codes for Leaderboard points and more)
- Exhibitor Point Tutorial (learn how to enter Exhibitor point codes)
- Leaderboard/NetworkingTutorial (learn how to use the Leaderboard and chat with attendees)