Long Term Care Achievement Awards
Long Term Care Achievement Awards Presentations
Monday and Tuesday, July 26-27, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator of the Year
- Assisted Living Facility Administrator of the Year
- Willis J. Gregson Associate Member of the Year Presentation
- Arthur H. Harris Government Services Award Presentation
- Volunteers of the Year (Young Adult, Adult and Group)
- Resident of the Year
The annual FHCA Long Term Care Achievement Awards recognize the exemplary contributions of long term care leaders and volunteers who daily demonstrate commitment to quality care through their dedication to residents, staff, and the long term care profession. Awards are presented during the FHCA Annual Conference & Trade Show in the categories of: Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Administrators of the Year, Joe Negron Resident of the Year and Volunteers of the Year (Group, Adult, Young Adult).*The Walter M. Johnson, Jr. Circle of Excellence, Arthur H. Harris Government Services and Willis J. Gregson Associate Member Awards are selected by past recipients.
Click here to access FHCA's Long Term Care Achievement Award webpage.