Become An Exhibitor
Contact Jenny Early of our staff via phone at (850) 224-3907 or email at email@example.com with any questions.
- Download the complete 2020 Exhibitor Prospectus. This document shows an overview of the platform. *Please read the show Rules and Regulations carefully.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a step-by-step tutorial video on how to set up your virtual booth as well as access to resources that can help you maximize your engagement during the event.
- Become an Associate Member for $650 ($25 less if you sign up before Feb.1, 2020) or renew your dues on the Contract and get member benefits for the year, not to mention save $$$ on your booth! Click here for more information about FHCA membership.
- Booth space will be assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis. Be sure to indicate multiple booth preferences, as well as any competing companies that you do not wish to be located near, and we will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
- Consider a sponsorship for a higher-profile booth location and added recognition during the event and on the show floor.
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
FHCA is aware that third-party vendors are contacting exhibitors and attendees about lead lists which purport to consist of attendee contact information. Please note that FHCA does not sell attendee lists to outside parties. These companies are NOT affiliated with or endorsed by FHCA or the 2020 Annual Conference & Trade Show. We continue to investigate these solicitations and apologize for the inconvenience.
- Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the FHCA Annual Conference or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
- FHCA does not endorse nor contract any third party room reservation companies! All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.