Continuing Education Credits
Contact Hours Information
All Sessions offered CEUs registered with CE Broker for the following Florida Boards:
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators;
- Board of Nursing;
- Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling; and
- Board of Occupational Therapy
Continuing education is tracked based on the login/log out times of each session. A specialty code will be given to attendees at the end of each session and instruction will be given as to where to input each code into the virtual platform.
For those attendees holding out-of-state licenses, FHCA has received 11 hours of approved course credit from the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Board (NAB). Look for the notation next to the CE Session to confirm NAB Approval. FHCA will report to NAB on your behalf. Please click here to ensure FHCA has your NAB ID Number.
Attendees will be able to use the official Continuing Education Report of attendee scan records on the MTS Tracking website for self-reporting after the conclusion of the event. All hours will be posted by September 11. Attendees will be able to download and print this report for their records, and it can be used for attendees who self-report.
FHCA will report attendees' earned hours to CE Broker by September 16 for transmission to the Florida Department of Health. Please review your online Official Continuing Education Report for accuracy before that date.
Contact Sarah Wood for more information regarding continuing education at Conference.
(8) Hours of live CE Sessions Included: Tuesday through Thursday will provide eight live courses that would be recorded and placed on-demand until September 4 at midnight for attendees to view should they not be able to make the live sessions.
(19) hours of on-demand CE sessions posted on the Virtual Conference platform for attendees to view beginning on Monday, August 18, and available until midnight on September 4, 2020.
(6) Specialty Courses on-demand (total of 8 hours), including (3) ALF sessions, (1) hour required Human Trafficking, (2) hour required Medical Errors and (2) hour Preceptor Refresher course.
A total of (35) continuing education hours can be earned by an attendee between August 18 and September 4, 2020. FHCA has received 11 hours of approved course credit from the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Board (NAB). Look for the notation next to the CE Session to confirm NAB Approval.