Continuing Education Credits
Contact Hours Information
FHCA's Annual Conference offers a total of 21 contact hours.
- MONDAY: 25 Education Sessions, including 1 Mega Session and Membership Meeting with Keynote, for 6 potential contact hours.
- TUESDAY: 12 Education Sessions, including 2 Mega Sessions with keynotes, 1 Membership Meeting and Trade Show, for 5.5 potential contact hours.
- WEDNESDAY: 17 Education Sessions, including Preceptor Refresher Course, 1 Mega Session with Keynote, Circle of Excellence Award Luncheon & Officer Installation with keynote, for 6.5 potential contact hours.
- THURSDAY: 6 Education Sessions, for 3 potential contact hours
The FHCA 2023 Annual Conference & Trade Show has been approved by The National Association of LTC Administrator Boards (NAB) for 20 CEUs, this excludes the Specialized Training Nursing Home Administrator 101 and Preceptor Provider Training and the 1 hour Tuesday Trade Show. Please check your confirmation email to ensure FHCA has your NAB ID number or email email@example.com.
NAB Program Approval Code: 20240723-77.50-A94525-IN
Attendees can use the official Continuing Education Report of attendee scan records on the MTS Tracking website for self-reporting. Attendees will be able to download and print this report for their records, after Conference and it can be used for attendees who self-report.
An official Continuing Education Report of Conference attendee scan records has been posted to the MTS Tracking website. FHCA will report attendees' earned hours to CE Broker for transmission to the Florida Department of Health by August 18, 2023.
Contact the FHCA Event Team for more information regarding continuing education at Conference.
21 Contact Hours
All Sessions offered CEUs registered with CE Broker for the following Florida Boards:
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators
- Board of Nursing
- Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Board of Occupational Therapy