Become An Exhibitor
2023 Exhibitor Registration
All booths are sold out at this time. Limited sponsorship opportunities remain.
To be placed on the waiting list for a booth, contact Jenny Early of our staff at email@example.com.
Sponsorships & Advertising
- Consider a sponsorship to still be part of the Conference! Sponsorship includes the following:
- (4) sponsor name badges that will grant access to the Trade Show, CE Sessions and Opening Social
- Recognition as a sponsor in communications and custom benefits based on specific sponsorship selected
- Pre- and Post- Conference attendee lists
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
- ADVERTISE TODAY! Reach attendees before the Conference Starts. Print and digital advertising opportunities are available.
Vendor Trade Show Only Pass *NEW
New this year is the Non-Exhibiting Vendor Trade Show Only Pass. Please review the below policies to see if you are eligible for registration for this pass.
- Any potential or active business partner who does not need education credits.
- FHCA classifies business partners as any company that provides goods and/or services to a long term care facility.
- Nursing Homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Assisted Living Facilities employees are not eligible for this pass.
Rules & Policies for Vendor Trade Show Only Pass:
- The “suitcasing” rule applies.
- Suitcasing Rule: Purchasing admission to the Trade Show in no way grants the right to solicit business in any way; that right is reserved exclusively for our exhibitors who have purchased booths. Anyone found violating this policy will be escorted from the Trade Show.
- What is Suitcasing: Suitcasing is a parasitic business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference.
- Single Day Registrations:
- Representatives with nonexhibiting vendor companies are not permitted to purchase an Attendee Trade Show only pass, Monday Single Day or Tuesday Single Day Attendee Registration.
- Approval of Pass:
- Florida Health Care Association administration reserves the right to accept or reject without reason any Non-Exhibiting Vendor Trade Show Only Pass.
- Florida Health Care Association administration reserves the right to determine who is eligible to purchase the Non-Exhibiting Vendor Trade Show Only Pass.
Trade Show Exhibit Policies
- Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the FHCA Annual Conference or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
We must follow the guidelines established by the Agency for Health Care Administration as stated below:
Anyone selling T.E.N.S. units to consumers are required to have a Home Medical Equipment License (HME) by the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Florida Statute 400.93 Licensure required; exemptions; unlawful acts; penalties.—
(1) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment and services or accepts physician orders for home medical equipment and services is subject to licensure under this part.
(2) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment that typically requires home medical services is subject to licensure under this part.
- Review a complete list of policies and regulations.
- FHCA is aware that third-party vendors are contacting exhibitors and attendees about lead lists which purport to consist of attendee contact information. Please note that FHCA does not sell attendee lists to outside parties. These companies are NOT affiliated with or endorsed by FHCA or the 2023 Annual Conference & Trade Show. We continue to investigate these solicitations and apologize for the inconvenience.
- FHCA also does not endorse nor contract any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.
For More Information
Contact Jenny Early of our staff via phone at (850) 224-3907 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.