Become An Exhibitor
2024 Exhibitor Registration
Contact Jenny Early of our staff at email@example.com with any questions.
Follow the steps below to begin your registration.
- Download the 2024 Exhibitor Prospectus. *Please read the show's Rules and Regulations carefully before continuing to Step 2.
- View the current floor plan for a layout of available booths. *Please note that booths are reserved on a regular basis and the floor plan document is not updated in real-time. As a result, each exhibitor should list up to 5 booth options in order or preference.
- Complete the 2024 Exhibitor Contract and submit it to Jenny Early via email or fax at (850) 681-2075 to reserve your booth.
- Become a member for only $650 and the discounts you earn on fees will cover the cost of your membership and more! Member dues can be paid with your booth registration on the exhibitor contract.
Sponsorships & Advertising
- Consider a sponsorship to still be part of the Conference! Sponsorship includes the following:
- (4) sponsor name badges that will grant access to the Trade Show, CE Sessions and Opening Social
- Recognition as a sponsor in communications and custom benefits based on specific sponsorship selected
- Pre- and Post- Conference attendee lists
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
- ADVERTISE TODAY! Reach attendees before the Conference Starts. Print and digital advertising opportunities are available.
Trade Show Exhibit Policies
- Review a complete list of policies and regulations. By completing the Exhibitor Contract, the exhibitor/sponsor agrees to accept and abide by all of the rules and regulations outlined and agrees that any violation of the rules and regulations outlined may result in immediate dismissal from the FHCA 2024 Annual Conference & Trade Show.
- FHCA is aware that third-party vendors are contacting exhibitors and attendees about lead lists which purport to consist of attendee contact information. Please note that FHCA does not sell attendee lists to outside parties. These companies are NOT affiliated with or endorsed by FHCA or the 2024 Annual Conference & Trade Show. We continue to investigate these solicitations and apologize for the inconvenience.
- FHCA also does not endorse nor contract any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.