Become An Exhibitor
2023 Exhibitor Registration (Open to 2022 Exhibitors ONLY)
Booth sales for the 2023 Annual Conference Trade Show are currently open to 2022 Exhibitors ONLY. Booth sales will open to the public beginning October 10, 2022. If you were an exhibitor and/or sponsor at the FHCA 2022 Annual Conference & Trade Show and would like to secure your booth for next year's show, please follow the steps below to begin your reservation.
Contact Jenny Early of our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Download the 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus. *Please read the show's Rules and Regulations carefully before continuing to Step 2.
- View the current floor plan for a layout of available booths. *Please note that booths are reserved on a regular basis and the floor plan document is not updated in real-time. As a result, each exhibitor should list up to 5 booth options in order of preference.
- Complete the 2023 Exhibitor Contract and submit it to Jenny Early via email or fax at (850) 681-2075 to reserve your booth.
- Become a member for only $650 and the discounts you earn on fees will cover the cost of your membership and more! Member dues can be paid with your booth registration on the exhibitor contract. Your 2023 membership dues must be paid in order to receive the member booth rate.
Sponsorships & Advertising
- Consider a sponsorship to still be part of the Conference! Sponsorship includes the following:
- (4) sponsor name badges that will grant access to the Trade Show, CE Sessions and Opening Social
- Recognition as a sponsor in communications and custom benefits based on specific sponsorship selected
- Pre- and Post- Conference attendee lists
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
- ADVERTISE TODAY! Reach attendees before the Conference Starts. Print and digital advertising opportunities are available.
- Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the FHCA Annual Conference or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
We must follow the guidelines established by the Agency for Health Care Administration as stated below:
Anyone selling T.E.N.S. units to consumers are required to have a Home Medical Equipment License (HME) by the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Florida Statute 400.93 Licensure required; exemptions; unlawful acts; penalties.—
(1) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment and services or accepts physician orders for home medical equipment and services is subject to licensure under this part.
(2) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment that typically requires home medical services is subject to licensure under this part.
- Review a complete list of policies and regulations.
- FHCA is aware that third-party vendors are contacting exhibitors and attendees about lead lists which purport to consist of attendee contact information. Please note that FHCA does not sell attendee lists to outside parties. These companies are NOT affiliated with or endorsed by FHCA or the 2021 Annual Conference & Trade Show. We continue to investigate these solicitations and apologize for the inconvenience.
- FHCA also does not endorse nor contract any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.