Become An Exhibitor
The Annual Conference Trade Show is currently sold out; however, we have started a waiting list to fill any cancellations that should open booths for others to exhibit. We are also looking into adding more booths in the pre-function area directly outside of the Trade Show entrance. Click here to be added to the waiting list.
Contact Jenny Early of our staff at email@example.com with any questions.
Sponsorships & Advertising
- Consider a sponsorship to still be part of the Conference! Sponsorship includes the following:
- (4) sponsor name badges that will grant access to the Trade Show, CE Sessions and Opening Social
- Recognition as a sponsor in communications and custom benefits based on specific sponsorship selected
- Pre- and Post- Conference attendee lists
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
- ADVERTISE TODAY! Reach attendees before the Conference Starts. Print and digital advertising opportunities are available.
- Due to security and sales tax implications, no firm or organization sponsoring the FHCA Annual Conference or serving as an exhibitor is permitted to engage in direct sales (cash, check, or credit card) activity within the exhibit area or contracted conference space. As well, payment information for future orders is not permitted to be collected within the exhibit area or contracted conference space.
We must follow the guidelines established by the Agency for Health Care Administration as stated below:
Anyone selling T.E.N.S. units to consumers are required to have a Home Medical Equipment License (HME) by the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Florida Statute 400.93 Licensure required; exemptions; unlawful acts; penalties.—
(1) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment and services or accepts physician orders for home medical equipment and services is subject to licensure under this part.
(2) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment that typically requires home medical services is subject to licensure under this part.
- Review a complete list of policies and regulations.
- FHCA is aware that third-party vendors are contacting exhibitors and attendees about lead lists which purport to consist of attendee contact information. Please note that FHCA does not sell attendee lists to outside parties. These companies are NOT affiliated with or endorsed by FHCA or the 2021 Annual Conference & Trade Show. We continue to investigate these solicitations and apologize for the inconvenience.
- FHCA also does not endorse nor contract any third-party room reservation companies. All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.