FHCA Mobile App
Download the App
App Store | Android/Google Play
Registered Annual Conference attendees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with their login credentials to access the Annual Conference section of the FHCA Mobile App. Attendees should expect to receive that email 7-10 days prior to the start of the Annual Conference.
Existing FHCA Mobile App Users should make sure they have the most updated version (1.7) to take advantage of all the latest features.
Once you've logged in - click on the Annual Conference graphic to open the Conference event - or check out our Resources on the App Home screen.
- All session info and locations are listed on the Agenda tab.
- Presentation handouts can be viewed and emailed from or downloaded to your device within the specific CE Session.
- There is a Map of the meeting space under More in the bottom menu.
- You can also view and message all Attendees & Sponsors directly on the Message tab (under More - Sponsors will be found under "Exhibitors" at the top).
- Share your photos throughout the event via the News Feed.
Additional Tips Once Registered
- Personalize Your Account: Consider uploading your photo by clicking the generic user icon in the upper right corner. Click the feather icon; then click the profile image. Event Owl asks you to select a profile picture using your camera or your photo gallery on your device. When you're finished, click the [?] to save your image.
- Customize Your Agenda: Click the [+] on the daily events and sessions to build your agenda. To view your personalized agenda, click on your photo in the upper right corner.
- Calendar Use: Consider allowing the app access to your calendar so the events you save to your personal agenda will also load to your device's calendar.
- Notifications: Consider enabling push notifications to receive our alerts and other important updates during Annual Conference.